Friday

15 years of blog writing...anything I've learned?

 Well this is fresh. Since the last time I posted here I feel like I've had a new life thrust upon me: marriage, actual work, medical woes aplenty and just life becoming more adjusted and getting the tools and help to become a more well-rounded person.

I read back on my young adult ramblings and honestly they seem pretty pedestrian. What else to expect from a upper-middle class kid who had everything handed to him on a platter.

I've also realized a lot of this stems from my recent ADHD diagnosis, so it's pretty nice to be able to have a mostly intact timeline of seeing how I go from one thing to another.

I'll see if I'll keep writing here, but all in all this little patch of virtual space, my own acre of whatever, seems to be holding up pretty nicely.

No comments: